Shipping & Delivery - FAQ
- How much does shipping cost?
Shipping towards the United Kingdom is free of charge for all orders above £50.
All orders below this amount will be charged a shipping fee of £4.95.
- What delivery options can I choose from?
In the checkout you have the possibility to choose from the following delivery options:
* Home delivery (or an alternative address)
* Pick up your package at a DPD service point
- When will my order be delivered?
When you place your order on Monday - Friday before 3PM, your package will be sent out our warehouse the same day. Delivery to the United Kingdom will take around 3-5 days.
Monday before 3PM - Monday Shipped;
Monday after 3PM - Tuesday Shipped;
Tuesday before 3PM - Tuesday Shipped;
Tuesday ... Read more
- What is the status of my order?
Our DPD carrier offers you the possibility to track your package and provides you wit an estimated delivery time (e.g. between 5pm and 6pm)
Please check your parcel status here using the 14-digit track & trace number.
- Can I also pick up my parcel?
Yes, you can pick up your parcel at a local DPD service point.
- Will my parcel be delivered to my neighbours when I am not at home?
DPD delivery staff will try to deliver your package once. If you are not at home, they will try to drop off your parcel at your neighbour's home. Otherwise, the parcel will be brought to the nearest DPD pick up point. Hence, wherever you are, you will receive your order as ... Read more
- Can I have my order delivered to a PO Box address?
No, it is not possible to send a parcel to a PO box address.
- Which carrier will delivery my parcel?
Your parcel will be sent via the carrier DPD.